A BEATLES' HARD-DIE'S SITE


Beatles memorabilia: informations required...


Hello! I'm curious about this little red box I found at a second
hand store with a picture of the Beatles and the words 'The
Cavern'; inside are die-cast figures of what appear to be the Beatles including a drummer with drums. Oh, and a dancer. I'm just wondering if they have any history? I've looked other places for information, but have had no luck; any help you
can give me would be appreciated. All the Beatles Best! Pam Grace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi

These are metal figures and a lot of different items were produced in this range. There are different sets of the Beatles plus other ones like The Simpsons and lots of other figures like this in the red boxes. They are not official item but some are very nice. I think they are all produced in the UK but may be wrong